Tuesday, December 4, 2012

November 19, 2012

     Momma! Thanks for the birthday wishes! It is weird to think that I am almost 20!  Tell Julie thanks for me! Lauren Filichia is already home!? That is crazy! I miss Matt. Tell him hello for me if you see him again! Sounds like Kenny is a little sick! Hope she gets well soon! Tell her I love her for me! Blake and Blythe sound like the did pretty good in their primary program. I can just see Blythe going up and saying uhh I kinda forgot hahaha she is a cutie. Disneyland is coming up soon isn't it? I am sure they are freaking out. Send me a churro if you get the chance!
      Taiwan is fantastic! This week the weather just got alot colder and rainy and today it is warm again. There's Taiwan weather for yu. Unpredictable. I got a new companion today! His name is Elder Hansen. I knew him when I was in taizhong becuase he was an office elder at the time! He is the bomb. He leaves in 4 weeks! So crazy. He comes here and then leaves so fast. I am super excited to be his last companion and work hard together! This last week we had a mission tour! Elder Wilson from the asia area presidency and his wife came and toured our mission. We talked about working with members and teaching by the scriptures, especially the Book of Mormon. It was super great, I learned abunch about missionary work and am excited to apply what we learned from Elder Wilson. Today we ate shi tou again. The all you can eat meat/ everything else restaurant. Oh man it is so good, but I forgot to take pictures again! Sorry! I will be sending a memory card home soon with all my pictures on it though. Well love you momma and have a great week! Sorry I feel like everytime I email I am in a rush and i never type one long enough or that could even come close to explaining all of the experiences I am having! Hope you still enjoy them. Love and miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment