Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December 3, 2012


Hello!!! Wow it looks like the wedding was a success! You have no idea how bummed I am that I missed it!! Ahhhh I wish I could have been there. I would have loved to have spent time with everyone and support my sista! Tell her I love and miss her so much! Disneyland was probably a blast too! Sounds like everything is super exciting back home! And christmas is coming up so quick!  I am glad I could attend the wedding as a picture on a stick at least :D  Better than not being there at all right? Riding those buses sounds like it would be a pretty nice ride! Wait how is Dan related to the Udalls again? I still remember hanging out with them in california! Fun stuff.
       As for me all is going pretty great! This week was pretty sweet. It has been getting cold! Right now it isn't too cold but it has cooled off abunch I love it! When I first got to taiwan in the summer I couldn't even begin to imagine it being cold in taiwan. I thought it was miserably hot year round haha. It is nice though sometimes I can wear my long sleeve shirts now. I am having a great time with my new companion Elder Hansen, he is pretty cool. It is weird to think he is going back to America in two weeks! Crazy...This week we saw some cool miracles with our investigators. 
      Well it is about time to get going, love you all bunches and hope you have a wonderful coming week! Thanks so much for the music mom!!! I am super pumped to listen to it! Love you!
      -Elder Ripley

No comments:

Post a Comment