Tuesday, December 4, 2012

November 26, 2012



       Hey Mom!! The music works! I can download it onto my flash drive! Thanks so much! I will start thinking of some music I want :D Thanks for the birthday card as well, I really enjoyed it! Thanks so much mom and dad! I know I am getting so old, it is super weird to say I am 20, especially since I have to tell people everyday on the streets. (That is one of taiwanese peoples favorite questions to ask you when you contact them, they all freak out because of how young we are, especially when I was 19!) Disneyland sounds like it has been a blast so far! I am super duper jealous! It has been awhile since I have been there! Thanksgiving sounds like it was pretty awesome too, I have been craving dads pancakes lately. I try to make pancakes on sundays, but I just can't do it quite as good as dad, I am getting there though! Yeah that picture of us holding our bikes up is from a few weeks ago when we rode our bikes to bu dai! The ocean! That was pretty sweet. Will you send me that picture?
       This week was pretty good. Elder Hansen and I found some pretty sweet new investigators. The ward here in xin ying is so great. They are some of the coolest people!  One of the ideas that alot of people have here is every church teaches the same thing, do good things! So every church is good because they are all the same! Yes, alot of churches are great, and they really do teach people to do "good things" which is awesome. Our message to the world is quite abit different then do good things though, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has the restored Gospel and restored priesthood authority of God in order to help God's children understand how to recieve their greatest happiness in this life and eternal salvation in the life to come. There is no greater purpose than God's, to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man. I am so grateful for this gospel and the blessings it brings into our family as well as the people I get the chance to teach. 
       Well hope you had a great week and have a good coming week as well! Enjoy disneyland! Love and miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment