Wednesday, April 17, 2013

April 1, 2013

    So how was Sedona!? Did you guys just go hang out there or what? Sounds like a party! That is so cool that you got to see Carson and Emma! Oh man I miss those two! That is so crazy that he is already home! He sent me a picture of them so don't worry about it too much.
     My companion and I are still doing great! This week we saw some pretty cool miracles. We found a few awesome new investigators! Right now we are really trying to help them accept baptismal goals. It has been a little tough lately :D They just have a few concerns here or there. With a little faith and some prayers it shouldn't be a probably helping them overcome these concerns. Keep praying for them! This week while reading the scriptures I ran into another really cool scripture about prayer. It is in Alma 2 I think. Alma is fighting Amlici and Alma says a quick prayer out loud and asks the Lord to allow him to become a tool in Hands and preserve his people. Right after he takes Amlici out. I learned that as long as we have righteouss desires the Lord will help us doing anything!
     Sorry my email is a little short this week! We gotta get going! Love you all and have a great week! Thanks for the music!! It is exactly what I was looking for.
     -Elder Ripley 

No comments:

Post a Comment