Friday, July 26, 2013

July 22, 2013



That is funny that you bring that song up, my companion loves that song too! Yes you did resend it to me and I downloaded it again so I have the full version but thanks for sending it again, I can forward it to Elder Washburn!
Yes you are right, you not only see whole families on scooters, but somehow the manage to fit their two dogs as well! So crazy! I will have to send you a picture sometime.
That is pretty exciting about your medical history being changed! That is super cool that they remembered yours and changed it!
I can't believe Hunter is already leaving! Time is flying! Where is he going again? I am sure he will make a very great missionary. He has always been a smart kid.
We are emailing at the college in our area right now and one of our investigators, just saw us and came up to say hello! He say Hi! He is super great. Teaching him is a blast. Everything we teach just clicks for him. He is so prepared! His baptismal date will be on the 10th of august! The same as Blake too! Sweet! Elder Washburn and I are doing pretty great! We are lovin the work and are just having a fun time teaching the Gospel. I read more about setting goals and making plans this week in Preach My Gospel and there is one part I would like to share with you. It says something to the effect of- setting goals and making plans is what transforms our hopes into action. Super awesome. I have realized more and more on my mission how much potential we have, we just have to learn how to use it! I Thought about how far we come in two years as messengers of the Gospel and even as chinese speakers and it made me realize how we can seriously do anything we want to do, we just have to master the simple principles of setting goals and making plans! With the Lords help in developing these skills we can learn to find those prepared souls who are ready to recieve the Gospel and invite them to learn, we can find a new job, we can learn to play the piano, or whatever it is! We can do anything! You just gotta have the motivations there and ask the Lord to guide you. I am super grateful for how much these principles have blessed my mission and I know they will bless me for the rest of my life.
I know that Heavenly Father loves me because he answers my prayers. As long as we are seeking for answers to our questions and solutions to our difficulties, we will find them! I am grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who answers my prayers, and helps me to align my will with His as I humble myself and pray.
Hope you have a great week this week! Love you momma! 

No comments:

Post a Comment