Monday, June 24, 2013

June 10, 2013

Hey mom! That is a bummer about the standby tickets being so hard to use. How are you supposed to come visit me while I am in hawaii?! Hopefully you can get on a flight!  As far as going back to school I was thinking about starting the summer semester after I get home. I think that is the earliest one I can make it to. If you get a chance you can check when the semesters start next year and let me know!
Sounds like the get together for Dusty had a pretty good turn out, hope everyone had a good time! So Heather isn't moving with him? I am sure he will love his job as long as it is flying helicopters.
Jessica Barney is married!? Holy smokes that is pretty crazy! Tell her congratulations for me if you see her!
Yes I am keeping a journal. I can't say I write in it every day but at least 3-4 times a week.
Last week was a pretty good week! We started meeting with a really cool family! Super nice family! They came to church this week too which was super awesome and they got to know alot of people in the ward. They had a great time, especially the kids!
One of our other investigators, also came to church this week.
The work is going really good here, there are tons of people to talk to, the ward is great, everything is just going super well! We are looking really good to see alot of success coming up! I am so grateful for this wonderful opportunity I have to be a missionary and for the huge blessings that come from it. I know that God lives and loves us! I am so grateful that He loved us enough to give us the plan of salvation and send His son Jesus Christ to atone for our sins so that we may live with Him again! There are so many people that don't know this message that need to know! Go find them!
Love you bunches, hope you have a good week this week! Thanks for the info on the card for Blake's baptism, I will be sure and get that done. 

Loves, Elder Ripley

Hey dad! Looks like the get together was a success! Everyone seems so happy that Dustin is leaving! Haha just kidding. That food is looking really good right now, I am starving, especially that frog eye salad. Yummmm. Make sure and send a box of cereal for my companions birthday if you send a package. Prefferably waffle crunch or honey bunches of oats, but anything works really. Love you bunches dad! Hope everything is going good. I know the Gospel is true and am so glad I can be a deliverer of this message! 
Love, Elder Ripley

No comments:

Post a Comment