Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March 4, 2013

Mother Dearest,
                 
How is grandma Velma doing right now? Back home again? Let her know that I love her next time you see her! Sounds like work is going pretty good lately! There was seriously still 50 bucks in there from when I left? Wow that is pretty sweet! Enjoy! Are all of the kids at school usually pretty well behaved or do you have to call them bird brain occasionally and whip them into shape? 

All is well here in Xinying! Elder Liu and I are working hard to build God's kingdom here! This week we saw some pretty cool miracles. Brother Hu is doing great! He is reading the Book of Mormon pretty often and is seeing alot of blessings from it! We also working with a knew investigator right now, Brother Liu! (Yeah it is kind of confusing, my companion, our investigator, and I all have the same last name :D) Fun stuff. He is such a cool guy. He has a huge desire to learn and has come to church twice now! 
                   
As far as our living conditions go, We live in an apartment building on the tenth floor! It is just my companion and I that live there. Yes I have been using quite a bit of the stuff that we bought from Pomeroys!  I am doing good on floss and dryer sheets for now. We cook in the mornings and on Sundays but lately I have just been eating cereal and bananas because I have so much of it! I am loving it! To do laundry we just...throw our clothes in the washer and then take them out and throw them in the dryer! Haha. And yes we still teach English every single wednesday night! It is going pretty great. We have actually had quite a few new students come lately! It is a great way to help people who have interest in English (Which is a ton) have a chance to hear the gospel! 
             
My companion wants the Risk board games. I am not sure why, he just loves them I guess. I will be sure and send those pictures soon. I keep forgetting!! Sorry!! Well I hope everyone has a great week! Love you all! I know the Savior lives. I read an awesome article from the Ensign this week. From last years general conference. Being a more christian christian! What can we do to be more like Christ? Go read it! Have a great week Momma!       

-Elder Ripley

No comments:

Post a Comment