Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 7, 2013

Area: Taibao
Companion: Elder Chen


 Hello mother dearest! Wow Tiny is looking pretty small...I think you might want to consider getting Blake a bigger tackling dummy! Phylip is looking like such a stud these days! Can you help me get his address? Oh yeah haha Tyler loves to take pictures...a little too much! Tyler told me to tell you about his new name, Carson Ripley. Hahaha he asked me to give him a name that starts with C so I chose carson. He is a funny one. As far as playing the piano, I was just playing the one in the chapel on preparation day but no I haven't been playing in sacrament. I need to brush up on some songs so I can though! As for the guitar I am still working on it. Haven't had much time the past few p days to practice but when I have the time I play! Thanks so much for the books I am super excited to learn that music! The curious george one by jack johnson is pretty sweet. That is so cool that Whitney and Rachelle stopped by! I miss those two! They are so great. Thanks for emailing rachelles music to me! If you have more email it too! That is way cool. 
       So Taibao is a pretty great place! The more members and people I meet here the more I love it! That is what it is all about, our families! I am so grateful for my family and how much you have all done for me. I am so grateful as well for the knowledge we have that our family can be together forever. What an amazing blessing it would be to be able to be a part of the process of a family being baptized and getting sealed in the temple. The blessings this Gospel brings to families are innumerable! What a great message we have to bring to the world! 
       I am pretty excited because brother shen, the brother I was teaching in xin ying, is getting baptized this Saturday! And I get to go! It has been an awesome experience getting to know him and teaching him the gospel. He has grown to love to learn from the Book of Mormon. He really loves the Liahona as well which is super cool. Being there for him saying he is willing to take this step in his life and follow the example of Jesus Christ by being baptized was such a great experience. He will be so blessed for this choice he has made in his life. 
       Well I got to get going but I love and miss you all bunches! Hope you have a good week! Love   -Elder Ripley  

Dad,
Our new Bishopric sounds like they will be a great blessing to the ward!  Blake is such a stud, I can't wait to watch his football games! well Hope you have a great week! I gotta get going, Sorry this week is so short! We are almost out of time at the internet cafe and we have to start proselyting at 6! LOve you dad, thanks for always being such a great example to me of a disciple of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Love you!   -Elder Ripley

No comments:

Post a Comment