Wednesday, August 22, 2012

August 22, 2012

Hey Mom!     
       Sorry I didn't send an email on monday, we have preparation day on wednesday this week instead because it is temple day again! Sounds like you had a pretty fun week following dad around while he worked on some things! Wish I could have been there working along with him! Wow you really do have quite abit of hair in that picture! And I look like a funny lookin' kid in that picture, I told you I didn't want braces! Dad is looking pretty relaxed these days. I am super jealous you guys ate those sorbets without me! They are soooooo gooood! That is so cool that you got to meet that romanian guy! Did he grow up in romania? Introduce him to carson when he gets home! Speaking of which he has about 7 months left on his mission! Crazy how fast time flies.
       All is quite alright here in taiwan. We got alot of rain this week! We also got to go to the temple today which was awesome. The feeling in the temple is so different than anywhere else. It really is the house of the Lord! It is amazing how receptive we can be to the spirit when we attend the temple. Also Brother Yang was baptized last weekend! More details and pictures to come on my week next week. Sorry this weeks email is a little short, we got back from the temple and came straight here to email and are running a little short on time! I hope all is going well in AZ! Let me know what's going on, I love to hear how everyone is doing! You are always in my prayers! Love and miss you!
       -Elder Caleb Ripley

No comments:

Post a Comment