Monday, February 10, 2014

February 9, 2014

Hey Mother Dearest!! Sounds like the temple has been so busy!! It really amazes me how big this whole event is! This last week was another week full of miracles for us. One of which being Lu. He is an investigator that just walked in the church last week while we were having our zone training meeting. We asked him if he could come back after the meeting was over and meet with us and he was cool with it! Afterwards we met with him and he is so prepared!! This weekend he went to gaoxiong to see his mom and we called him to see if he could attend church in gaoxiong, but before I even had a chance to say anything about church he said "Hey I looked at that flyer you gave me and found the church in gaoxiong by my house and I am going on sunday!" So awesome! He is such a stud.
Other than that our zone did fantastic this last week. Everyone was so pumped from zone training meeting and interviews/ planner checks with President. The was a pretty big increase of morale and we saw tons of miracles and had a blast together! Hope you have a fantastic week!! Miss and love you!!!
-Elder Ripley

Hey Dad! I really can't believe how huge this whole new temple thing is!! I am excited to see it! I am definitely giving it my all this week and am going to cross the finish line at full speed. Email time is a little short this week but thank you so much for all the support and encouragement you have given me Dad, it has been invaluable to me on my mission. I am so excited to see you soon. Love you!
-Elder Ripley

No comments:

Post a Comment