Friday, May 10, 2013

May 6, 2013


Hey Mom! How was your week? Yes I can download music from lds.org. Elder Magnuson is great! We are having a great time working together here in xinying and are seeing lots of miracles! And to answer your question about eating at the church-that week some members provided lunch for us at the chapel! The members here in xinying are so great. Magda and Kevin are getting baptized!? Wow! That is so awesome! I know it will bring more happiness into their family than anything else! I have seen it! This is so great! I can be there for when they get sealed in the temple next year :D Tell them congratulations for me!! Looks like you guys had a fun time on your field trip! Haha I can just see all the kids wanting to get up in the luggage rack like Celeste. Blake is looking like a stud in his football uniform! I am excited to be able to go see his games! 

This week was a pretty good one! We had some pretty cool miracles! The Lord is blessing us big time here in xinying and allowing us to see miracles as we set high goals out of a desire to help more people come unto Christ and then rely on Him to help us accomplish those goals. 
 
Well I hope you had a great week last week and have an even better week this week! Love you momma!  Oh yeah and about skyping next week-Next monday is move day so I am not sure if we will be able to skype that morning, it depends on wether or not my companion or I move. President said if we don't get a chance to skype on monday we can do it tuesday. So plan on being free on sunday and monday night around 6 because I am not sure when we will be able to. I would like to do it monday but we will see. Just log into skype on sunday night at 6 and if I am not on I will just email you abit later and let you know when I will skype. Love you!     


Hey Daddio! Being sick is no fun. Hurry up and get better! Get lots of sleep! Hope everything is going alright!
 
Magda and Kevin are getting baptized!? You are baptizing them!? That is so cool! Wow send me some pictures of the service! I wish I could be there to support them! I am super glad I will be able to go to the temple with them in a year when they get sealed though! :D
 
This kitty sounds like quite the pal. You will have to send her over here in a box and let me play with her for a few weeks. Ask Celeste what she thinks about that.
 
Oh man I wish I could be there for your cooking at the outing, It has been too long since I have eaten Dads pancakes or hotdogs/hamburgers. Those pizzelles were fantastic though! We ate them all up really quick! My companion loved them as well and told me to tell you how delicious they were! Thanks so much dad! We really enjoyed them.
 
How is work going lately? Take it easy while you are sick. I know you will just keep going at it but I am sure mom will make you slow it down abit :D Thanks for your great example to me dad! Love you! Hope you have a great week this week. Yeah I usually just send the stories from the week before in the email to mom cause I know she shares it with you. This way I don't have to type everything twice. Love you Dad!  Your best friend and son,    -Elder Ripley 

No comments:

Post a Comment