Monday, May 14, 2012

May 14, 2012


It was so great to get to see all of your smiling faces today! I am so grateful for all the love and support from you guys, i rely on it everyday! I am sorry i didn't get to talk to everyone. Happy Mother's day Mom! I love you and hope you had an amazing Mother's day. I am so grateful for the example you are to me of selfless service and dilligently working to become better. Miss you bunches! Happy birthday Dustin! Don't get too old and lazy before i get home, you better be careful or i will be able to take you by the time i get back!  Happy birthday to Heather, Becki, and Blythe too! I hope you all sweet birthdays. Send me some pizelles if you get the chance :D And tell Celeste i got thinking about what food i miss and i realized how bad i really do miss good cereal. Eggo waffle cereal, rice krispy treat cereal, cinnabon cereal, honeycomb, all the good stuff. Tell Dad i loved his song he made for me i think i am going to start singing it and maybe put in a guitar part.  Love you all and have the best week ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment